BMS Controls Engineer
Exciting new opportunity including a competitive salary and benefits package for an experienced self-motivated BMS Controls Engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and expanding BMS Controls Provider.
Due to expanding growth we have the opportunity for an experienced BMS Controls Engineer to join the established team @ Building Controls Specialists, our upcoming workstreams will enable the right candidate to work on some of the most exciting cutting-edge projects we have ever taken on. The workstream will vary from Projects to Service to provide the candidate with the correct balance of life of a forwarding thinking BMS Controls Engineer enabling growth within the company.
- Programming Experience on Trend/Tridium BMS Systems
- Knowledge of BMS systems including Schneider/Satchwell/Cylon/Centraline etc.
- Software production and graphics creation experience.
- Ability To read and be able to work from electrical/panel drawings.
- An understanding of HVAC Applications.
- Electrical Skills/Competence.
- Strong report writing skills.
- IT Literate.
- Customer Focused.
Market Leading Package including salary to be negotiated dependant on experience including Car, Pension, Phone, Laptop.
Applicants interested should contact Paul Sellors by email email@example.com attaching their CV with a covering letter.